Teach Me Korean is an ever-growing friendly community and we feel it’s important that our students can get to know the other members they’re learning alongside!
To do this, why not give the following questions an answer and earn yourself an easy 15 points too?!
1. What’s your name (or nickname)? 2. Where are you from? 3. What’s your occupation? 4. What’s your favourite song? 5. What’s your favourite movie? 6. Can you speak any other languages? 7. How long have you been learning Korean? 8. What Korean word have you found the hardest to pronounce? 9. What’s your favourite Korean word? 10. Tell us a random fact about yourself
1. My name is Mari
2. I’ve lived in California and Melbourne, but I’m originally from The Philippines and currently live in Manila
3. I’m a student and work in a coffee shop too
4. My favourite song… ah I love so many songs! I have to say it’s One Last Time by Ariana Grande
5. I love movies too! I think my number one favourite is Guardians of the Galaxy
6. I can also speak Spanish and Tagalog
7. I’ve been learning Korean for two years, but I’ve only just really discovered so this site and I can’t wait to get learning with you 🙂
8. Hmm, I find it hard to say “쉽다” (To be easy) – 쉬워요, 쉬운, it just won’t roll off my tongue
9. My favourite Korean word is “기다리다” (To wait) – It’s so fun to say!
10. I once did stand up comedy in London!