1. My full name is Areum Leah + Family name. Although Areum is my first name (my parents named me so because I was born in Korea) everyone calls me Leah. Areum is too difficult for the people here and only my closest friends call me like that.
2. I made living in Germany, my whole family is German, but I was born in Korea
3. I just finished…[Read more]
Haha yeah that is a really interesting reason.
For me.. I was born in Korea but moved to Germany when I was about 2 years old. My parents both are German and never got into the language, they just lived in Korea for a few years because of their job. Since I know I am in live with 이루마 (yiruma?) and always listened to him. I don’t like the Germa…[Read more]
1. I am Selen.
2. I am from Turkey.
3. I’ve just graduated from high school and a few months later I will study in university.
4. My favorite song is Let Me Know by BTS.
5. My favourite movies are Harry Potter films.
6. I can speak English and soon Korean I hope and of course my native language Turkish.
7. I’ve been interested in…[Read more]
I am Selen.
I am from Turkey.
I’ve just graduated from high school and a few months later I will study in university.
My favorite song is Let Me Know by BTS.
My favourite movies are Harry Potter films.
I can speak English and soon Korean I hope and of course my native language Turkish.
I’ve been interested in…[Read more]
I’ll be the first to give this a go!
1. My name is Mari
2. I’ve lived in California and Melbourne, but I’m originally from The Philippines and currently live in Manila
3. I’m a student and work in a coffee shop too
4. My favourite song… ah I love so many songs! I have to say it’s One Last Time by Ariana Grande
5. I love movies too! I think…[Read more]
Teach Me Korean is an ever-growing friendly community and we feel it’s important that our students can get to know the other members they’re learning alongside!
To do this, why not give the following questions an answer and earn yourself an easy 15 points too?!
1. What’s your name (or nickname)?
2. Where are you from?
3. What’s your…[Read more]
- Load More