Course

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jeffrey Millar
    Jeffrey Millar
    Student

This course is showing as private for me, is it only for certain users? And semi-related are there any plans to release more content(new or updated courses)?

Thank you!

Profile photo of Char
    Char
    Tutor

The course is set as private as we are currently adding more content to it, then it will be released officially in the coming weeks 🙂

We have BIG plans to release much more content, including over 200 courses very soon. We will also have a sister site that will be adding daily exercises for students and extra-curricular lessons too.

We’ve been a little quiet as we are about to release our second book and reveal special study tools that will only be available on our site to Dedicated Students and Teacher’s Pets.

As you can imagine, this has taken a lot of time to complete as I’m currently doing this all on my own and writing all of the content single-handly due to Suhan and Jeongmin’s other commitments at this time.

I appreciate your patience so much and I’m so excited to release our new features and courses very soon!

Profile photo of Jeffrey Millar
    Jeffrey Millar
    Student

Thank you for responding so quick. I haven’t gotten through whats here yet just curious since I saw it was only a few courses at the moment and wasn’t sure if i should renew after getting through whats here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Register

Create an Account
Create an Account Back to login/register